SEP 28/29 2024
Welcome to the 2024 Surf Champions Cup! This is a PREMIER ELITE-ranked event and one of the top-rated tournaments in Northern California and the Nation.
- Age Groups: Boys & Girls 2017-2006/07 (U8-U19)
- Entry Fee: $795 (7v7) – $895 (9v9) – $995 (11v11) Boys
- Early Bird Discount: $100 OFF – Early bird ends August Aug 1st, 2024
- Application Deadline: Sep 7, 2024
- Event Dates: September 21-22, 2024
- There will be a 3-game guarantee with finals on Sunday, September 22, 2024.
- Each team is Guaranteed 3 Games.
- Tents and Benches will be provided for each team.
- All Games are played at River Islands Sports Complex and surrounding cities.
- Medals for 1st and 2nd place teams. (Championship Matches)
- Trophy for 1st place teams. (Championship Matches)
- No-hassle Online tournament check-in before the tournament starts.
- Extremely responsive to teams’ scheduling needs based on travel distance and coaching conflicts.
This is a Class I Tournament open to USYS, US Club Soccer, USSSA, and FIFA-affiliated teams.
This event is sanctioned by US Club Soccer and ALL players must have 2023/2024 player cards to participate.
Teams will be notified of their acceptance for the event by September 8, 2024.
CREDENTIALS CHECK-IN: You are required to submit a copy of your player passes and a team roster (GotSport/USSSA/US CLUB/USYS) and email them to us the midnight Wednesday before the event KO. Once confirmed, you will then be cleared to play on Saturday. There will be no Saturday check-in at the fields. Emergency players can be added past the Thursday deadline but need the Event Director’s approval beforehand. For the weekend games, you will need to keep your team roster handy and be sure to have all player passes available. You will not be checking in your passes and rosters before each match of the weekend, but you need to have this documentation available if you are asked for it. Remember No Pass No Play. All players must have valid 22/23 or 23/24 player passes.
Please email a copy of your roster (GotSport/USSSA/US Club/USYS/MLS/ECNL) and copies of your player passes to the following email address: [email protected]. You must do this no later than the Wednesday before your first KO. DO NOT send your documentation as a reply to this message.
IMPORTANT: The subject line of your email must have the following information: Team and Club name, age group, and gender. Example: Santa Rosa United 07B, U16, Boys
EVENT ROSTERS: Besides the credentials check-in described above you are required to populate/create a team roster in our tournament system in order for your players to show up on the game cards when we print them. This is a separate roster from your GotSport/US Club/USSSA/MLS or USYS roster that we require you to email to us along with copies of your player passes. You can create your event roster now and this process must also be completed by Wednesday at midnight. The process of creating the event roster and adding players to our system is simple. To add players to your Roster as a Team Manager or Coach follow these instructions:
- Log in to your application. You created a team in our system when you applied so you have the login information to go back in to your application and add complete your event roster.
- From your Manager dashboard, click on our event under “My Tournaments”
- Find your team, then click “Actions”, then “Manage Roster”
- From there you have two options – “Add Player” to add players manually, or “Import CSV” if you have your roster in .csv format. Instructions on proper headings are on that page.
Once you do this the game cards that we print will have all of your players listed on the card. This includes guest players. You can start now and continue to add players until Thursday night.